This Small Shot shows you how to display data labels on a chart in Microsoft Excel 2007 or higher.
- Click on the chart
- Select Layout from Chart Tools
- Click Data Labels from the Labels group
- Select a label display – None, Center, Inside End, Outside End, or Best Fit
There you have it! Your chart should look similar to the one below. For our chart, we selected Inside End as our label display.
- Click on the chart “series”
- Press keyboard shortcut F10 (function key 10), to display shortcut menu
- From the shortcut menu, select Add Data Labels
There you have it, again!